TBX Self Supporting Tower (Available from 24' to 64')
MADE IN THE USA
When purchasing a tower kit the rotor plate, top plate, hardware pack and one face of steps on top section are included.
Leg Hardware is included with each section purchased.
• X Brace design for strength
TBX Heavy Duty Towers:
|Nominal Height, FT||SKU Number||Combination of Tower sections|
Tower Kits require freight shipment, please contact us for a shipping quote.
For more information about these towers, please see the TBX Catalog.
• Do not install towers near power lines. All towers should be installed out of falling distance of power
lines since every electrical and telephone wire should be considered dangerous.
• It is recommend that anti-climb sections should be installed on all towers to prevent unauthorized
persons from climbing towers. Only one person should be on the tower at a time.
• All antenna installations must be grounded per local or national codes.
• All towers should be installed and dismantled by experienced and trained personnel.
• All types of antenna installations should be thoroughly inspected by qualified personnel at least twice a
year and re-marked with hazard and warning labels to ensure safety and proper performance. A safety
package (part number TACWS) is available which includes one anti-climb warning sign and two Danger
– Watch for Wires labels along with other printed safety information.