Access Point XGUbiquiti
Dual-radio, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point designed to support high-density networks.
The Access Point XG (UAP XG) is a high-capacity, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with (2) 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) radios that can reach a 3.466 Gbps aggregate throughput rate and supports up to 1,500 clients. This access point is powered by 802.3bt PoE++ and features (1) GbE RJ45 port and (1) 10GbE ICM Ethernet port to facilitate a range of connections. The UAP XG can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- (2) 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) radios
- 3.466 Gbps aggregate throughput rate over the 5 GHz band
- 2.4 GHz (4x4 MIMO) band with a 800 Mbps throughput rate
- 1,500-client limit
- Powered by 802.3bt PoE++ (PoE injector included)
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
- (1) 10GbE ICM Ethernet port