Network Video RecorderUbiquiti
The Network Video Recorder (UNVR) is a business-grade network video recorder that provides data redundancy and long-term storage capabilities (up to 30 days of storage for 15 4K cameras or 50 1080p cameras).
The UNVR is a UniFi OS Console that runs the pre-installed UniFi Protect application and has spacious storage for up to 4 compatible 2.5” or 3.5" HDDs. The powerful, easy-to-use UNVR can be deployed in minutes and support systems with up to 50 cameras. Combining the best features of Cloud and onsite surveillance systems, UniFi Protect gives you centralized, local, low-latency access to all of your live camera feeds and recordings, as well as remote access from anywhere in the world via unifi.ui.com and the Protect mobile app. The UNVR also offers sophisticated data protection and continuity by automatically applying RAID 1 or 5 configuration based on the number of HDDs installed.
- (4) 2.5"/3.5" HDD bays
- (1) 10G SFP+ port
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
- 1U-sized, rack-mountable console (kit included)
- Pre-installed UniFi Protect application
- Automated RAID 1 or RAID 5 HDD configuration
- Can be connected to the USP RPS (sold separately) for enhanced power supply failover protection
- Allows you to easily scale your deployment by connecting additional UniFi devices
Note: Please ensure your HDDs meet Ubiquiti's general guidelines and aren't included in our list of incompatible models.