802.3af PoE Splitter, 12W 5V Output
• Converts PoE input to PoE and VDC output
• Gigabit Ethernet compatible
• Combined Outputs up to 50W
• 2 pair and 4 pair input compatible
• PoE 48V DC output on wire terminal connection.
• Short Circuit, Over Current, Under Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
The POE-SPLT-4848G-P Active splitters are unique, Gigabit speed, Power over Ethernet adapters which convert an 802.3af/at PoE input to an 802.3af/at PoE output plus a VDC output of 48VDC on a wire terminal connector.
Inputs and outputs are isolated. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and over/under voltage. The splitters can be powered by an 802.3af PoE input if total output power is less than 15W. They can be powered by an 802.3at input if total output required is less than 30W. They can be powered by 48V Passive PoE if required output power is up to 50W. Input power should be 15% higher than required total output power.