The UCM6510 is an innovative IP PBX appliance for E1/T1/J1 networks that brings enterprise-grade Unified
Communications and security protection to enterprises, small-to-medium businesses (SMBs), retail environments and residential settings in an easy-to-manage fashion. Powered by an advanced hardware platform and revolutionary software functionalities, the UCM6510 offers a breakthrough turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility applications out of the box without any extra license fees or recurring costs.
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 application processor, large memory (1GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Flash) and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing.
- 1 integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage and unlimited SIP trunk accounts.
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC), hardware based caller ID/call progress tone and smart automated impedance matching for various countries
- Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD card; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support.
- Strong defense against malicious attacks (Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts, etc.).
- Data communication via T1/E1/J1 and data-voice combined communication via T1/E1/J1 with SS7 or PRI.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls (up to 100 SRTP encrypted concurrent calls) and up to 64 simultaneous conference attendees.
- Flexible dial plan, call routing, site peering, call recording (manual & automatic per SIP call & SIP trunk), control panel for endpoints, integrated NTP server & integrated LDAP contact directory.
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATAs, gateways, SIP cameras and other endpoints for easy deployment.
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator.
- Redundant power supply, support for Hot Standby Clustering and high availability to minimize system down time (pending).