Tycon Power Systems TP-POE-48GD 48V 24W Gigabit 802.3af PoE InjectorTycon Systems
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Medium Power
- 802.3af, 802.3at Compliant
- 10/100/1000Mb Capable
- High Temperature Industrial Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
48V 16.8W Gigabit Active PoE Power Inserter, Surge Protected, US Power Cord. 802.3af compliant.
The TP-POE-48GD Gigabit 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Power Source/Inserter offered by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They provide the 802.3af function to prevent powering the POE port if a valid 802.3af client is not detected. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and 802.3af PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The POE inserters have built in Ethernet surge protection which eliminates the need for a standalone Ethernet surge protector.
The TP-POE-48GD are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated 48VDC at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
Output is 48VDC with load regulation within 5%.
Size: 3.4 x 3 x 1.4in